Finance Impact e-Letter: Be Prepared … for Summer Camp!
The April issue of the Finance Impact e-Letter has been published and is available on the Finance Impact website.
Be Prepared―for the summer camp season. As the camping season approaches, contributions for camperships will be received by local councils for Scouts who would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend summer camp. Recording these restricted contributions in the general ledger is essential in ensuring accurate financial statements. Other stories in this issue include the following:
- There is still time to register and sign up as a guest speaker for the Development and Fiscal Management Symposium
- Procedures for recording project sales
- Opportunities for local council donors to attend Major Gifts Week at Philmont
- Fundraising ideas for local council board members
- 2012 FOS campaign benchmarks
- 2012 Major Gifts Award information
- BSA Asset Management update
- Finance Impact webinars
To read the entire issue, click the link above or on the image at left. Previous issues of the newsletter are available by following the links under the BSA Newsletters header at right.