Learn How to Attract More Volunteers, Adult Members, and Contributions
Does your council need more volunteers, adult members, and contributions? Find out how to dive into a pool of 50 million potential prospects and find some Scouting pearls. Attend a one-day seminar provided in five locations by members of the national Alumni Relations Committee.
If you have responsibility for any portion of alumni activities at your council or region, you should attend. Other registered Scouters who are interested in increasing and engaging volunteers, recruiting adult members, and developing new sources of contributions are also encouraged to attend. A few of the subjects that will be covered include the following:
- Effectively using the National Council, the Office of Alumni Relations, and the National Eagle Scout Association
- Maximizing council events for alumni activity
- Alumni success stories and creating a year-round plan
- Optimizing the council NESA committee
Two seminars have been held in Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. Remaining events are scheduled for the following locations:
- Atlanta, Georgia — April 14
- Bethesda, Maryland — April 21
- St. Charles, Illinois — April 28
- Sleepy Hollow, New York — May 5
- Hurst, Texas — May 12
The cost is $15 per attendee and includes lunch. To register for any of the five remaining seminars, please use this link:
For additional information, contact the BSA Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-580-2032.