Finance Impact e-Letter: Oct. 15 Issue Released
The Oct. 15 issue of the Finance Impact e-Letter has been published and is available online.
In this issue, Development and Corporate Alliances announces the new Boy Scouts of America Discover® prepaid card and the impending release of the Boy Scouts of America Discover® credit card, scheduled for Nov. 15. Also in this issue is information on the following:
- Filing IRS forms 990 and 990-EZ
- Important budget entries for 2013 in the new fiscal software
- The new BSA case statement
- Accounting for the 2013 National Scout Jamboree
- Tips for ensuring that your workers are classified correctly
- The retirement of Gary Beus, team leader of the new fiscal software project
- The AFP Scholarship application
- Moves management
- BSA Asset Management
- The listing of development and fiscal management webinars
To read the entire issue, click the link above or on the image at left. Previous issues of the newsletter are available by following the links under the BSA Newsletters header at right.