Philmont to Celebrate 75th Anniversary in 2013
In 1938, businessman and philanthropist Waite Phillips donated his first gift of land to the Boy Scouts of America. Next year marks the 75th anniversary of the initial donation that has blossomed into Philmont Scout Ranch.
In honor of this special milestone, a new page has been created on the camp’s website that will be continuously updated throughout 2013. To learn more about the anniversary and all of the activities surrounding it, visit: www.philmontscoutranch.org/75.