New MyScouting Tools Give Volunteers, Leaders Greater Access to Data
Have you heard about the new MyScouting Tools? The MyScouting Tools recently became available to volunteers and leaders, and many have expressed positive feedback. Designed to encourage volunteer involvement and empowerment, some of the current features available include the ability to update their primary address, phone number, and email address; and the ability to view calendar meetings and announcements.
We are excited to introduce new features that are now available in MyScouting Tools. They include:
- Ability to view their most recent Youth Protection compliance completion date.
- Ability to print his/her membership card for positions for which the registration fee has been paid.
Key 3 Administrators
- Ability to update members’ Youth Protection compliance completion date.
- Ability to print membership cards for member positions in their districts and/or units for which the registration fee has been paid.
- Ability to view members’ position descriptions in the roster list.
Please encourage your volunteers and leaders to use and become familiar with these new added features in MyScouting Tools. To access the tools, log in to www.myscouting.org and click on the link embedded in the Flash page. To view support material on the new features, please click the links below:
We will be introducing new features every three-to-six weeks. News will also be communicated on the MyScouting Tools itself, so please stay tuned!