my.Scouting Tools Gets a Makeover
In an earlier article, we shared a sneak peek of the new look coming to my.Scouting Tools. We’re excited to announce that the look is here!
The new design is faster and more dynamic, and now supports Internet Explorer 10 and 11. Additional enhancements in this release include:
- A revamped News section provides more space to post pertinent and relevant information about my.Scouting Tools, along with other Scouting news.
- Each Tool icon is in a drop-down list under the Home button to select rather than in a row of large icons after logging in.
- My Dashboard is now comprised of My Profile and My Training details. Address, contact information, phone numbers, etc., are in separate editable sections instead of one long section to accommodate and adjust to most mobile screens.
- New My Organization Dashboard tool located under the unit or district organization level contains My Calendar and My Announcements details.
The Training Manager, Member Manager, and Organization Manager still maintain existing functionality and look that will be updated in the coming weeks.
The following new features are planned in the coming months:
- Redesign of Organization Manager (assignment of functional roles and security, including Plus 3)
- Commissioner Tools (replaces UVTS)
- Advancement Manager
- Targeted communication
To view support materials, click on a link below: