Scholarships Available Now for Marketing/Membership Conferences
Special scholarship funds are now available to help offset travel expenses so every council can send at least one volunteer to the NextConnect conferences Aug. 7-8 in Dallas or Aug. 11-12 in Chicago.
Growing Scouting is a major focus of these conferences, including the latest research, new recruitment materials, and more. At these conferences, you’ll learn more about:
- The Authenticity Gap and the latest consumer insight data on moms, youth, and families
- The new Build an Adventure recruiting campaign materials
- New ways to help make “the ask” through experiential marketing
- Today’s changing family dynamics and decision-making processes
- Activating “influencer parents” through robust social media campaigns
With engaging and informative speakers, including:
- Cooper Munroe, co-founder of The Motherhood Inc.
- Kelley Skoloda, author of Too Busy to Shop; partner/director, Global Brand Marketing Practice, Ketchum
- Steve Deitz, president/creative director, 900lbs of Creative
- … and many more!
The scholarship dollars will be provided for the volunteer who can become a spark plug for greater effectiveness in your council. We will provide scholarships as follows:
- Grade 300, 400 and 500 councils: $500 for one person to attend
- Grade 200 councils: $500 each for two people to attend
- Grade 100 councils: $500 each for three people to attend
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Register now!
For more information, visit scouting.org/nextconnect. Questions? Call 972-580-2534.